All new Glarewheel products carry a 1 year limited warranty policy.
The Glarewheel One-Year Limited Warranty is a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty.
Please note: All claims made under the Glarewheel One-Year Limited Warranty will be governed by the terms set out in this warranty document.
Your Glarewheel product (“Product”) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase (“Warranty Period”) when used in accordance with Glarewheel `s user manuals. Under this warranty, you will be able to direct your claims to Glarewheel even in situations where you purchased the Glarewheel Product from one of our authorized retailers. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Glarewheel at its option will
(1) repair or replace the Product at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability,
(2) provide replacement new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or
(3) refund the original purchase price (for rideglarewheel.com orders only). This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts such as batteries, throttles, kickstands, lights and other external components, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship and, damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
Any limitations of liability in this warranty document shall not apply to
(i) death or personal injury pursuant to any mandatory law on product liability;
(ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(iii) intentional misconduct or gross negligence;
(iv) or a culpable breach of major contractual obligations. A damages claim based on a breach of major contractual obligations or gross negligence will be limited to foreseeable damage typical for the sale contract concerned.
To obtain warranty service, contact Glarewheel using the information described at: firstname.lastname@example.org with valid Proof of purchase from an authorized retailer and serial number is required to verify eligibility.
When contacting Glarewheel via telephone, call charges may apply depending on your location. Please contact your network operator for details.
IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR SERVICE.
Glarewheel may restrict warranty service for products to the country where Glarewheel or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device. Glarewheel will provide warranty service through one or more of the following options:
(i) Mail-in service. If Glarewheel determines that your Product is eligible for mail-in service, Glarewheel will send you a prepaid label so that you may ship your Product to a Glarewheel Return location. Glarewheel will pay for shipping to and from your location if instructions regarding the method of packaging and shipping the Product are followed. We do not provide packing materials for returned items. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure all returns are properly packaged. The customer has 30 days to submit their prepaid package from the date of Glarewheel’s creation of a prepaid label. Failure to submit the Product within the 30 days will result in the expiry of the prepaid label and the cancellation of the warranty claim. In the event that this should occur, a new warranty claim may be made by the customer.
(ii) Do-it-yourself (DIY) parts service. DIY parts service allows you to service your own Product. If DIY parts service is available in the circumstances, the following process will apply.
Glarewheel will provide warranty service under the following conditions:
(1) Service where Glarewheel requires return of the replaced Product or part. Glarewheel may require a credit card authorization as security for the retail price of the replacement Product or part and applicable shipping costs. If you are unable to provide credit card authorization, DIY parts service may not be available to you and Glarewheel will offer alternative arrangements for service. Glarewheel will ship a replacement product or part to you with installation instructions, if applicable, and any requirements for the return of the replaced product or part. If you follow the instructions, Glarewheel will cancel the credit card authorization, so you will not be charged for the product or part and shipping to and from your location. If you fail to return the replaced product or part as instructed or return a replaced product or part that is ineligible for service, Glarewheel will charge your credit card for the authorized amount.
(2) Service where Glarewheel does not require return of the replaced product or part. Glarewheel will ship you free of charge a replacement product or part accompanied by instructions on installation, if applicable, and any requirements for the disposal of the replaced product or part.
(3) Glarewheel is not responsible for any labor costs you incur relating to DIY parts service. Should you require further assistance, contact Glarewheel at the telephone number listed below.
(4) Glarewheel does not provide return shipping boxes or packaging materials. It is the customers responsibility to properly package and ship device to Glarewheel to avoid damage in shipping.
(5) Glarewheel will not be responsible for shipping costs, in cases where prepaid Mail-In service is Not eligible.
(6) Glarewheel does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, or other cosmetic damages due to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
(7) Glarewheel does not cover products sold second hand, open box, including but not limited to floor models (unless manufacturer’s warranty approved upon date of purchase). Refurbished equipment, equipment sold without a manufacturer’s warranty or sold “as is”.
(8) Glarewheel does not cover products manufactured more than 2 years prior to claim date (serial number).
Service options, parts availability and response times may vary. If you require service in a country where Glarewheel does not maintain an Glarewheel Retail Store or Glarewheel Authorized Service Provider (“AASP”), service options may be limited. If a given service option is not available for the Glarewheel Product in such country, Glarewheel or its agents shall notify you about any additional shipping and handling charges which may apply before rendering service. Where international service is available, Glarewheel may repair or replace Products and parts with comparable Product and parts that comply with local standards.
If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, it shall be severed from this warranty and the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected.
For Canadian Consumers: Glarewheel will review warranty cases and provide parts or replacement under warranty and at NO cost to the customer. However, customers are responsible for shipping costs outside of the US. Residents of Quebec are governed by that province’s consumer protection legislation.